This is fun!
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
How are you feeling today? Here By Me - 3 Doors Down.
- i presume i'm not feeling good? cos the lyrics go : "I hope you're doing fine out there without me
'Cause I’m not doing so good without you..."
Will you get far in life? The Game Of Love - Santana Feat. Michelle Branch
- c'mon iTunes youre making no sense.
How do your friends see you? Jimmy Get High - Daniel Powter
- as high? **** YOURE MAKING NO SENSE iTUNES YOURE PISSING ME OFF!
Haha =x
Will you get married? 黑色幽默 Jay chou
- Okay i dunno what this means.
" 其实我早已经猜透看透不想多说
只是我怕眼泪撑不住"
So that means i'll be singing this song while being depressed at the fact that i'll never get married.
Or somethin'? HAHAHA CRAP.
What is your best friend's theme song? Unwanted - Avril Lavigne
No la none of my bestfriends are unwanted :) :)
Nobody want THEN I WANT LO.
What is the story of your life? Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives
Okay i have NO IDEA what this song is about.
But i like this : "They say this is all I need to get by
The truth is baby it's a lie"
What was high school like? Guns 'N' Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
Okay so just what the fuck is this meme about again? 'Cos nothing is making sense.
How far ahead can you get in life? UNCLE MUTTON
OMG I SO DONT WANT TO MARRY A BUTCHER WTF.
What is the best thing about your friends? Here By Me - 3 Doors Down
Okay so my friends are going to leave me?
Can i cheat 'cos i got the same song as the first one!!
What is in store for this weekend? Angel - Various
EEEEEEEEE I DONT WANT A BORING WEEKEND WHY IS THIS SONG SO BORING FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
What song describes you? Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me.
This song is *WHAM* a total opposite from the previous?
And i said i said "why dont you just drop dead."
:)
To describe your grandparents? Morning Wood - Nth Degree
Loving each other to the Nth degree?
No leh.
Both my grandparents seem to hate each other more than love each other ):
How is your life going? So Sick Remix - Ne-Yo Feat. Jin.
Hahahahaha ya lo this is quite true cos i am so sick (of being sick)
What song will they play at your funeral? Electrico - I Want You
HAHAHAHAHA NOW THAT IS FUNNY.
I'll be like "I JUST WANNA SEE YOU WITH ME", like hey come to hell with me. LOL.
How does the world see you? Disappear - Hoobastank
No link. Do you see a link?
Wait iTunes are you asking me to disappear?
Will you have a happy life? Complicated - Avril Lavigne
Yea this makes sense.
What do your friends really think of you? Crying Shame - Jack Jackson
WEIIIIIII!! iTunes has something against me.
Do people secretly lust after you? Hard Fi - Cash Machine
Eh me no cash machine.
hahahaha people lusting after me for MONIES?
Perhaps.
Zixiong doesnt know whats the difference between feeling generous and rich. haha.
How can I make myself happy? I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes ) - The Used
Okayyyyyyy so do i .. play with fire?
What should you do with your life? Wong Li Hong - Wei Yi Ai De Jiu Shi Ni.
HAHAHAHAHA MAKES NO SENSE.
Will you ever have children? Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance
Yea if i'm singing the above song i'll be just trying to avoid the question.
Hahaha but i doubt.
I'm all for adopting, man.
-
Do it, whoever wants to. (:
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- OMG WILL YOU FUCKTARDS STOP "TAGGING" ME!!!!!!!!!!...
- Hm.Haze's pretty bad hey?-And you can die from all...
- Okay.I didnt want to blog. But i guess i really wa...
- Number 1) Stop thinking youre good when youre not....
- GP.Chemistry.Math.Chinese.Lit (paper1)5papers down...
- SIGH.No time to even stop to think.I've got to jus...
- Oh no.With this new addiction, my results are gonn...
- A moment ago I was searching for this piece of fol...
- Because this is in valerie's blog. And i think it ...
- YGF.No i am nowhere near disappointed.Just like ho...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home